The City of Terrell Hills is accepting applications for the position of Court Clerk.
STARTING RATE: $2958.33 monthly BENEFITS: TMRS and 2:1 City match 100%, employee medical/dental/vision insurance paid, 10 vacation days per year, 8 hours sick time earned per month and direct deposit.
• Processes all municipal court summons.
• Accepts and processes payments for all summons, citations, and warrants.
• Prepares applicable monetary deposits for revenues collected.
• Prepares and distributes Municipal Court Dockets to the Police Department.
• Schedules and reschedules pending court cases as applicable.
• Generates Municipal Court Subpoenas for Jurors if necessary.
• Selects jurors and schedules/arranges for Jury Trials as applicable.
• Processes all applicable paperwork for Driver Safety Courses and Deferred Disposition.
• Attends and handles all administrative matters during courtroom proceedings.
• Processes all paperwork for Appeals and coordinates with Appellate Prosecutor.
• Schedules alternate prosecutor and/or judge as needed for Court proceedings.
• Prepares and records all judgments as rendered by the Municipal Court judge.
• Reports all conviction status to the Texas Dept. of Public Safety as applicable.
• Prepares and submits monthly Municipal Court report to Office of Court Administration.
• Coordinates with and provides highly complex administrative support to administration
• Assists with answering telephones and the proper routing of telephone calls to the
• Assists with greeting of all City Hall patrons/visitors.
• Inputs data and dispenses all billings for Burglar and Fire Alarm Calls.
• All other duties assigned by supervisor.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED but a bachelor’s degree is preferred. Applicant must have a valid Class “C” Texas driver license with an acceptable driving record. Applicants must pass a background investigation, interview, pre-employment physical and pre-employment drug screen tests.
Clickhereto obtain an application or stop by City Hall located at 5100 N. New BraunfelsSan Antonio, Texas 78209 to pick up an application. Application deadline is February 28, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.Resumes are not accepted in lieu of filling out an application but can be attached to a completed application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Submit completed applications by mail to:
City of Terrell Hills
ATTN: Michelle Partain
5100 N. New Braunfels
San Antonio, Texas 78209
By email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
In person to: Michelle Partain, Director of Administrative Services